Russell (zimzat) wrote,
Russell
zimzat

  • Mood:
  • Music:

After much annoyance

OMGosh!!! I finally got it to work! I modified some more of LiveJournal's S2 layer code and it knew how to be annoying, or I just upset it.

The way it worked before I modified it (or at least some of it) was it would immediately print out whatever it was working with. Now personally I'm not too happy about this because I prefer to calculate it all (or at least entire sections) before sending it out all at once. In order to do that I had to tell the called functions they would be returning strings, but the builtin functions didn't want to change that. I had to create complete alternative functions in order to get it to work.

After I finally got all that working again I told my entries function to use lj-like tags when it printed out community and user names on the friends page. You can look at my friends page to see for yourself.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

  • 0 comments