Things I need to get done this weekend (aka tonight or tomorrow):
Split the bills so the roommates can reimburse me.
- See if the pumpkin is still good and make it into pies if so.
- This may include getting a food processor to ease the pureeing of the boiled pumpkin.
- Exchanging the heating blanket for one without a cracked power adapter.
- See movies.
"It's Complicated", "Sherlock Holmes", "Avatar", "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel", "The Twilight Saga: New Moon", and "Invictus" are all on that list. Maybe not all of them at once, though.
- Review the new PolyVegas website and determine what changes could be made to improve accessibility (leaving most of the graphic design up to divaprime).
- Assume the webmaster responsibilities.
- Respond to or otherwise handle direct emails. (Only about two dozen or so, but a couple dating back to 2006 and 2007)
- Start making inroads on the LJ Comments that I want to reply to. (1000+ saved email notifications is a bad sign).
I'll start by knocking off "It's Complicated" and "Sherlock Holmes" tonight. 7:25pm for the first and 9:55pm for the latter. Tomorrow will be a run to the grocery store and the pumpkin pies.
Note to self: Make new icons that actually have some relevance to something or make them more random.
It's Awesome! Hilarious!
I highly recommend seeing this movie while it is in theaters and drawing crowds. The crowd effect is great with this movie.