It's been fun, but it's time to move on. I'm on the train to Toledo, Ohio now, and then tomorrow morning a bus to Ann Arbor. Yes, I'll be on the train overnight. Again. :-)
Not a lot happened in Boston this time.
- I went to a few restaurants, got to eat college cafeteria style, cafe hopped all over, and leisurely spent time time out and about.
- I did get a haircut. The bleaching from getting it dyed two months ago still hasn't been completely cut out yet. Huh.
- I got some work done and I think the project is almost ready for a complete overhaul on the design side.
- I also got to see part of the Museum of Science in Boston this time (for all of two hours, heh). Most of the computer exhibit was "out of order", but the Lightning show was neat. Zap Zap. :-P
- Oh, and then there was the Duck Tour on a WW-II DUKW amphibious vehicle. Our driver was 'Danny Disco' which was kind of funny. heh
That's pretty much it.