I did a quick search on wisdom teeth and, from what I read, they don't always have to be taken out. There can be complications if they're left in or taken out, so it's a 50/50 thing until something starts happening one way or another. It recommended to wait until the pain is more than mild, they don't have enough room to come in, or they're coming in wrong. So far nothing like that is happening; I think I have enough room for them, they don't look like they're coming in wrong, and the pain is only minor.
I think I'll just wait to see what happens before doing anything about them. I'm hoping nothing will have to be done because I don't want to go through that ordeal (as some have made it out to be, although I doubt it is that big of a deal), and I'd rather not spend the money (mine or anyone elses) if they'll be fine anyway.