Your Existing Situation
- Defensive. Feels his position is threatened or inadequately established. Determined to pursue his objectives despite the anxiety induced by opposition.
Your Stress Sources
- Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which he imposes of himself or by his own choice and decision.
Your Restrained Characteristics
- Feels cut off and unhappy because of the difficulty in achieving the essential degree of cooperation and harmony which he desires.
Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.
Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Your Desired Objective
- Needs a change in his circumstances or in his relationships which will permit relief from stress. Seeking a solution which will open up new and better possibilities and allow hopes to be fulfilled.
Your Actual Problem
- Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.
Free personality analysis from ColorQuiz.com