Friday night / Saturday morning I redid the combat calculations in Imperial Kingdoms. I had stayed up all night working on the various parts and trying to find the perfect (or darn well close to it) formula. At like 4 in the morning I took the laptop in the bathroom with me and worked some more. It was during the next two hours in the bathroom that I figured out and wrote the majority of the combat calculations. There was only one error in them when they were tested, live, Saturday morning and afternoon and that error only affected the numbers in the report display, not the actual calculations.
PS: "We'll just step into my