Bullet Point Update; too small of thoughts for details
Ok, that's enough for now. I can't think of what else I want to say right now anyway.
- It seems I no longer know the definition of "productive".
- There is a counter lined with dishes that need washed.
- The dishwasher is leaving a very thick film on the dishes.
- In a matter of two days a very large crack (in three different directions) has formed on my car's windshield.
- I am managing to pay my bills on time, albeit barely.
- At least it's not because I don't have the money, though.
- I've begun thinking that I would fly someone in just to have some company.
- I already know who I would want to fly here, too.
- I also know it's not that easy.
- I'm 97% sure one of my co-workers knows about me now.