I wouldn't say today was more productive than I should be but I did get more done today than I have in the last month or two.
- Washed, dried, and folded five loads of laundry. One was a set of sheets and the rest were sets of towels.
- Cleaned a tub, two toilets, and three sinks. I still have one of each left.
- Loaded and emptied one load of dishes in the dishwasher. There are still numerous pots, pans, and plastic bowls left to be done by hand.
- Washed, cut, boiled, and pureed one pumpkin. I need to double check my recipe and ingredients on hand tomorrow.
- Played approximately 5 hours of Chrono Trigger. It's alright. The fights aren't as smooth as I would prefer.
I think I want Subway for lunch on Monday. I need to spend a little less on lunch during the week while at work. I'm averaging around 15 to 20$ a day, after tax and tip, just for lunch. Dinner is usually Lean Cuisine so that's only 2 to 3$. Breakfast is ... either nothing or cereal or eggs, so even less. Still, I shouldn't be spending in excess of 100$ a week on food. >_>
I just cooked up a couple of scrambled eggs. I added some salt and a little Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning. The taste was subtle and blended rather well with the eggs.