I'm going to do something a little different this year. I'm going to make some resolutions for things I want to change or do differently in the future. I'm not going to go overboard by saying I'm going to run 30 miles a day when I probably couldn't even do half a mile right now. Nor am I going to say I'll never do things that is more than likely going to happen (Never date again? Yeah, right. I'd date again in a heartbeat in the right oppotunity). So without further comment, the start of my resolution list.
- This includes books, magazines, articles, journals, and comics.
- I have a huge backlog of programming and other similarly intellectual articles (300+) to read and digest, plus ones I've previously marked important to go over again.
Initiate conversation more.
- This includes responding to more journal entries, taking a chance on more online profiles, and even striking up conversations with people (especially guys) while out and about.
Play more games.
- This includes Wii games and online multi-player games (such as Left 4 Dead).
- I want to start a LJ Wii night group. Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Mario Kart, etc.
Exercise, at least a little.
- Mostly this means just taking up Wii Fit at least two or three times a week for at least half an hour each time. I'm not going to go extreme again and aim for an hour or more session on Saturday, but just try to fit in half an hour after work and before bed.
- Just because I'm not going to go into work a day doesn't mean I shouldn't take a shower soon after getting up instead of late that day or even if at all.
- Brush twice a day. Floss twice a week. I was doing good right after I had my lower wisdom teeth taken out, but am slacking again. I always brush once a day before leaving the house, though.
That's all I can think of off hand, but all these are important things that will get me far on accomplishments in my current life.