It's good to see things getting crossed of the to do list finally.
I wasted Saturday so I started writing down everything I needed or wanted to get done before Monday. One of the items was critical for work so there was no way I could put off the entire thing. I also continued organizing my room (and turning things upside down looking for a receipt) so naturally the list of things to do increased as papers moved, wires were untangled, and objects put in a more proper place. More were added even after the weekend could be considered over.
As of right now the list has 19 items, of which 8 are already crossed off. Four of the items I really wanted to get done during the weekend didn't, but aren't of world-shattering importance. They still need done, but probably not tonight.
Items that have been crossed off so far:
- Issue for work (had to be done before Monday)
- Partition Phone's microSD card.
- Root Phone.
- Upgrade Phone to App2SD & Donut. (actually just a cross-bred mod of Cupcake & Donut)
- Empty Dishwasher & load dirty Dishes.
- Dry clothes & wash socks (plus half a dozen other loads).
- Reprogram TiVo remote to forward 32 seconds instead of 30 (not an option, sadly).
- Call Eye Doctor about contact order.
Many of the remaining items are considerably larger than those already crossed off, and a few just as small.
- Finish Linear Vertical Navigation Interface.
- Find an excuse to go to Town Square again.
- Review QVegas & "gay" spa (eg. what makes it a 'gay' spa?).
- Write technical details for Cloud Data App
- Mobile friendly LJ style pages.
- Investigate Networked RAID storage.
- Card for previous co-worker
- Card for sister's baby (shower).
- Cycle Gear for Sun share & passenger bags.
- Call/Email [site] regarding followup on 'fraudulent' charges.