I'm waiting for my next movie, Ninja Assassin. I have another hour before it starts.
The Blind Side was an interesting movie. If you strongly dislike even the remote notion of a white woman reaching out to a black kid, even if not out of guilt or pitty, then you probably wouldn't enjoy it. Otherwise, it's very sassy, 'hip', funny, and ... interesting.
I have nothing better to do at the moment so I'm going to follow suit with legolastn. Follows is a list of things I'm grateful for.
- Cute guys. Perhaps not the first thing people would be thankful for, but the eye candy makes my day a little better, usually.
- Health. It acts up occasionally but overall I'm in good health. I occasionally worry, but it hasn't failed me yet.
- Independence. There are days I think my independence causes more problems in fulfilling my goals, but I wouldn't trade it for any one of those goals.
- Friends. I don't have many good friends, but the ones I do have I am truely grateful for. Some I'm closer to than others, but anyone I call friend is someone I value.
- Holidays. I don't value them for the holiday itself, but for the break from monotony and the extra time to myself. I just wish they were more frequent.
The list of things I can think of off hand to be grateful for is surprisingly small (and most with quantifiers!). I need to work on that.