Thoughts too short to post... (Tweets)
- 09:14 With regard to life, I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Can I fast-forward to tomorrow?
- 09:16 I can probably tell what type of person you are just based on your coding standards and style.
- 09:58 "Let's say I did want to hook up with someone. How would I even begin that process? ... Oh, geez, I am such a programmer."
- 16:01 "It’s just over a year old, but already in version 3 and quickly maturing." Said like it's a good thing, but that's actually a bad thing.
- 16:34 It means that the author had no clue what they were doing and had to rewrite it twice already, or doesn't understand the version system.