- I haven't trimmed my beard in two weeks. It's starting to show. o.o
- Or clipped my nails. Ouch, they're getting long and sharp.
- I also haven't masturbated in almost as long. Haven't even felt like it until the last couple of days.
- I've deactivated my Facebook account. The negative impact far outweighed the positive, even after reducing the number of people on it to less than 20.
- I don't check twitter anymore. Sorry. The medium is insufficient for adequate communication.
- The entire realm of 'social media' is dead to me. Media is not why I'm using it; social is, and very little is actually social about it anymore.
- I'm still uncertain what I want to do about the future but I'll be back on the hunt for a job again in about a week.
- I've removed location restrictions on match searches on OkCupid. The distance doesn't matter if I don't know where I want to live anyway.
- I'll be doing similar to my job search as well. There are places I don't want to move that I'll weed out as I look around.
Two weeks away means some things unattended; homeward bound
It's that time of year when companies host holiday parties, free booze flows, and dress codes are made a requirement. This year I have/had invites to…
Seattle Symphony: WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? Whether it's Birkenstocks or a ball gown, please wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. Chicago…
I may have just figured out why there's such a massive disconnect between me and most people (in particular gay guys but also applicable to other…